I flew to California to see my daughter, Jennifer, last week and to attend a ladies retreat with her. I took a window seat on the plane, maybe not the best idea as I can't stand to sit that long. But as I flew over mountains, rivers, flat land, lakes, deserts, cities and the San Francisco Bay, I just sit back and reflected on what a wonderful world God created for us.
I'm not sure if I'm ready to get on a plane again any time soon to fly that far, but it was good and I'm glad I did it. I enjoyed spending time with Jennifer. The ladies retreat was really good. It was about walking in faith. Sometimes I lack a little of. But we really do have a great God who loves us and uses everything for our good. We may not like what is happening all the time but God can use anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment