I didn't realize that it had been a whole month since I've been on here. If anyone is reading, I'm sorry. I would like to know if anyone is reading or not. If you are leave a comment that you are or if you don't want a comment there for everyone, email me at gruch2@yahoo.com. You'll need to say something about the blog in the subject line or I might not open it. I get so much junk that I don't usually open something I do not know who it comes from. I would really love to hear what anyone thinks about what I've wrote.
Maybe the reason I've been silent here is I've been struggling these days. Work has gotten more stressful then usual and I've needed to look at how I'm handling things there. I felt that I had the responsibility for some things that went wrong that I really should not have had dumped on me like it was. Of 2 things that happened all at the same time I did not handle one well but I didn't do as bad of a job that came back to me. On the other one it was totally out of my control. I've held on to some bitterness with those above me and that has made work even harder. I realized the other day that I need to do what I tell others all the time to do and forgive and forget it. Then there is stuff with state funds that we use that changes just make it difficult to meet the needs of the clients that we serve. I have got to just look at what we can do is good and not stress over what we can not do. When you have a Governor that is more concerned that the state has extra money then how he got it that way because that makes him look good that he took a state out of the red and into the black, these people that I serve get left out as they are not very visible. As I work to think right, I find myself feeling better about my work. I'm not sure I will ever get to the point of saying I love my job, but it is doable until God leads me somewhere else.
On to what else is going on in my life. My one daughter moves into her new house next Sat. We will be going down to help her. My other daughter is moving to California next week. My husband will be driving out with her. She is using some moving pods to get her stuff there and they need to be packed up by Wed for them to be picked up. Hopefully we will have everything she needs by then. She has furniture ordered that was to be her by last Tues and then only the bed made it and the dresser was to be in by Friday and they cancelled the Friday truck and said it would be here this coming Tues. We sure hope it is because that is the last day we can get it picked up and packed in the pod. I was really hoping that all would go smoothly with this but I guess you can't count on anything. I know, I know, Thank you God for opportunities to grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey... tell me how the moving pods work and if they were worth it..
ps- I just found out yesterday that you had a blog too... so i've added you to my suscription list, so I'll be checking it more frequently now! :)
Post a Comment