Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ok, so much for this having the house to myself.

I've had the house to myself for almost a week. I thought it would be nice to be able to always pick what to watch on TV. I thought a whole week of the Olympics, oh boy. Well now I'm sort of bored with the Olympics. Maybe that is because they are just showing the Marathon. I thought they would go to it once in a while and show it's progress and show something else in between checking in on it. But no. Watching a marathon is sort of boring. I haven't found anything else to watch either. The house flipping that I usually like to watch is boring me also. I never get bored. Maybe it is because I've been home alone for a week. Not having to figure out what to cook, just getting what ever I want when I want it. I've ate horrible this week. I still have to figure out what to have. I think I am ready to have my husband back. He flys home tomorrow. I almost went to Walmart just for the heck of it. But thought better of that. Now I'd have to get dressed again to go. If I would have gone today and bought some paint I could touch up the places on the ceiling that I got the wall paint when I painted. But I decided not to go and get that today when I was out. Maybe I'll clean the bathroom. Or maybe I'll see if I have a movie that I want to watch again.

On another note. My daughter is now all moved in in California. She is officially a Californian instead of an Indianan. Just so they don't have the big one out there and have California fall into the Pacific ocean. I found her house on Google. That is sort of scary how you can Google someones house and see pictures of it. But I can see where she lives at.

Oh Oh, I think I hear them switching to swimming on the Olympics, I gotta go. I want to see that one guy get his 8th gold. Aren't I good, I can't even remember his name. I'm terrible with names.

No comments: