I've been quiet on my blog for a while. My last posting I said I had been in a funk. I've really struggled to pull out of that funk. Even to the point of having a lot of depression symptoms. In my pastor's sermon Sunday morning he said something that was a reminder to me of something I already knew but had not thought of. What he said was that what we think leads to what we feel. When he said that, I thought I know this. Even with all that is going on with a president elect that scares me, all the unemployment and companies closing around us, watching the stock market go down more and more and watching as a ministry that was close to our families hearts prepare to close, I need to keep my thoughts on the truths of God's word. We have a great and mighty God that is still in control. He lives and he works all together for good for those that love him. That would be me. I'm doing better. I've stopped reading some things that I had read because I feel that it is good to stay informed. Thank you God for opportunities to grow.
I am praying for our nation, President elect Obama, our church to stay strong, our military, family to stay employed, Castlepoint staff as they find new ministries to serve in and to keep remembering that God is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment