I do say Merry Christmas, I don't put an X in it. It is CHRISTmas. Not Happy Holidays either. If I want to include more then Christmas I will say Merry Christmas and happy new year. Ok, so now you know where I stand on Christmas. Remembering this time as a celebration of Christ's birth. It's nice to get family together. Hopefully if roads aren't too icy, I will have both of my daughters and one son-in-law home for Christmas. Jenn is home from California and Heather and Randy are coming up from Lafayette when he gets off of work today. Right now it is raining here and temps are above freezing but the temp is to drop sometime today and continue to rain, snow, and sleet. Sounds like fun.
We have 3 days of getting together with different family members. That is a lot of cooking, but I think it is worth it. I guess that is a lot of eating also. Maybe not so good for sugar levels. Sat is another day to start behaving.
I keep remembering more things that I need at Walmart. Will I ever remember it all and get it all in one trip. I think I'm going to make another walmart run in a little while. House is almost cleaned. Table Scape for the dinner at my house is done. Jenn is disappointed that it is planner this year and does not match the Christmas tree. I isn't a big deal to me this year if they match. Presents are all bought. I think. If they are not they probably will not get bought. Ham is out thawing for Friday. Have I forgotten anything. There is a soap opera on TV because no one is watching it to change it after the noon news was over. Lark just walked in and said "the table does not go with the tree!" Hmmm, should I change it? That would mean buying new candles when I go to Walmart. I like it the way it is.
I hope that all have a very Merry Christmas, make memories with family and friends and have a good year in 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment